TDN

TDN

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

2017 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings: Week 22


Hey there race fans, it's Tuesday, so that means it's time for my update to these here rankings. I know, I know, these updates usually come on Monday afternoons, but I had some eye tests yesterday and I was dilated and staring at a computer screen gave me a major headache. I tried to power through, but I wasn't going to give myself migraine. I got as far as compiling the points for the week yesterday, then I had to lie down. Besides, most of ya'll were outside looking at the eclipse anyways, it's not like you would have read this column until today.

This weekend saw some raised purse specials, and it also saw a couple rainouts. All of Friday night's scheduled shows got in, Marion Center and Hummingbird rained out Saturday, and the lone show iof the day Sunday got in. The specials were Bedford's 8100 to win show Friday, and 10k WoO shows at Port Royal Saturday and Eriez Sunday.

As far as these standings, with all the points being scored there surprisingly wasn't a whole lot of movement. The top two still hold quite the advantage over the rest of the top ten.

Let's get to those rankings:

1. Jeff Rine**********, 104 points. Jeff ran fourth at Bedford Friday.

2. Alex Ferree*******, 85 points. Alex was second under the checkers at Lernerville Friday.

3. Max Blair*****, 65 points. Max ran fifth at Eriez Sunday.

4. Coleby Frye***, 60 points. Coleby took home the checkers at Bedford Friday.

5. Charlie Powell*******, 57 points. Charlie got the win at Thunder Mountain Friday.

6. Michael Lake*******, 56 points. Michael got a second at Dog Hollow Friday.

7. Dave Hess Jr.****, 47 points. Dave went scoreless this week.

7. Matt Cosner***, 47 points. Matt ran second at Bedford Friday.

9. Doug Eck**, 46 points. Doug took an 0fer this weekend.

10. Chris Farrell*****, 41 points. Chris failed to score any points this week.

And that's the top ten for this week. Check back next Monday to see where your favorite ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment