Monday, August 7, 2017
2017 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings: Week 20
Hey there folks, it's Monday, so that means an update to these rankings we keep is in order. This
weekend saw a couple of expanded point shows and some regular shows, so some points were scored. Not as many points that could have been scored as Friday night saw a lot of:
Which saw Lernerville, Bedford, Thunder Mountain, and Clinton County (who had a high paying show scheduled) lose their shows. Dog Hollow's big show was originally scheduled for Friday too, and they lost that show due to rain, but they utilized the Sunday rain date as they have a few times this season and got the show run off last night.
Saturday saw everybody who had shows scheduled get their programs runoff, highlighted by the biggest show in Marion Center's history. Sunday also saw Eriez and the rescheduled Dog Hollow show run off without a hitch.
Sadly, this coming weekend's forecast doesn't look much better, so it's entirely possible that the above picture of Mother Nature's wrath might have to get used again next week. Boo.
Anyways, let's see who the top ten is this week.
1. Jeff Rine**********, 97 points. Jeff was first under the checkers at Port Royal Saturday night.
2. Alex Ferree*******, 81 points. Alex ran fourth at Marion Center Saturday, and had another fourth at Dog Hollow Sunday.
3. Max Blair*****, 59 points. Max got the win at Eriez Sunday.
4. Coleby Frye**, 51 points. Coleby came home second at Port Royal Saturday.
5. Dave Hess Jr.****, 47 points. Dave ran second at Eriez Sunday.
6. Charlie Powell******, 45 points. Charlie went scoreless this week.
6. Michael Lake******, 45 points. Michael ran third at Dog Hollow Sunday.
8. Jared Miley****, 39 points. Jared was second under the checkers at Marion Center Saturday.
9. Doug Eck**, 38 points. Doug failed to score any points this week.
10. Chris Farrell*****, 37 points. Chris got the win at Hummingbird Saturday.
And that's the top ten this week. Check back next week to see where your favorites ended up.