TDN

TDN

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

2018 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings: Week 25


Hrey there race fans, It's Tuesday, and I'm gonna update these rankings. I know, I know, I'm supposed to update em every Monday, but yesterday I went to the eye doctor to get an exam and had my eyes dilated. That made it really uncomfortable to look at a monitor, and I figured I'd delay it a day instead of just throwing together a quickly thrown together and poorly spelled mess of a column. 

So as we're now into the post season specials and such, there wasn't really an abundance of races going on this weekend. The only scoring shows were a regular show at Thunder Mountain Friday night, a 5k super late special at Raceway 7 Saturday, a 3k special coupled with a makeup feature at Hummingbird Saturday, and the 3k Kahuna at Roaring Knob Saturday. As always, I couldn't find any full results for the Knob, so if any of ya'll find them out, please let me know so I can reflect them in these rankings. I'm mostly looking for who finished fourth and fifth.

Weather did not affect any of the shows, which was pretty refreshing and quite rare this season. Sadly, the weather for this coming weekend looks pretty pretty blah at this point. There isn't really a whole lot scheduled anyways, so it wouldn't affect to many races, but the one race that really matters is a WoO Late Model Series race scheduled at Selinsgrove Saturday. That series has been affected by rain just as bad as our area has, and with a tight points race coming down the stretch, it would absolutely suck to see 'em lose another show and the points that go along with it.

But I digress, you really read this writeup to find out how the tip ten did this weekend, so let's go ahead and get to those rankings.

1. Jeff Rine (9), 117 points. 

2.  Dylan Yoder (4), 91 points. 

3.  Max Blair (8), 86 points. 

4. Jared Miley (5), 74 points. Jared ran third at Raceway 7 Saturday.

5. Jon Lee (5), 69 points. Jon had a second in the main feature and and a third in the makeup at Hummingbird Saturday.

6. Michael Norris (10), 66 points. 

7.  Coleby Frye (5), 58 points. 

8. Michael Maresca (3), 56 points. Michael took the win at Thunder Mountain Friday, and got fourth Saturday at Raceway 7.

9. Andy Haus (2), 55 points. 

10.  Chris Farrell (5), 50 points. Chris came home third in the main feature and got second in the makeup at Hummingbird Saturday.

And that's our top ten for this week. I should have next week's update up by Monday next week, barring any extenuating circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment