Good afternoon race fans, it's Monday, so that means I typically write some words about the weekends racing action as it pertains to the best super late models in Pennsylvania.
This week was an odd one, as only three tracks got their program in, Dog Hollow, Thunder Mountain and Clinton County, who had a super late model special this week. Everybody else either rained out, or had scheduled off nights for the super lates, and that led to standings that are strikingly similar to last weeks, although Coleby Frye, who has been in the top five all season despite not winning a points scoring race did get the win up at Clinton County Friday. That's pretty cool.
There's not much else to say, so here's a picture of a kitten deadlifting:
Let's go ahead and get to that top ten.
1. Jeff Rine********, 87 points. Jeff went scoreless this week.
2. Alex Ferree*******, 74 points. Alex also failed to score any points this week.
3. Max Blair***, 49 points. Max took an 0fer this week as well.
4. Coleby Frye*, 42 points. Coleby got the win at Clinton County on Friday.
5. Michael Lake******, 41 points. Michael got the win at Dog Hollow Friday.
6. Dave Hess Jr.****, 39 points. Dave had a scoreless weekend.
7. Dylan Yoder*, 36 points. Dylan ran fifth at Clinton County Friday night.
8. Matt Cosner**, 33 points. Matt didn't score any points this week.
8. Jared Miley****, 33 points. Jared batted .000 for the weekend.
10. Doug Eck**, 32 points. Doug went scoreless this week.
And that's that. Let's hope this coming weekend sees more racing, so you don't have to look at silly cat pics.