Monday, April 3, 2017
2017 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings: Week 2
Hey there folks, it's Monday, so that means I gotta update these here rankings that I keep. This week was another that really didn't have anything in the way of super late model races scheduled. Only one race was scheduled for the division, at Port Royal Saturday night. This coming week, Bedford and Selinsgrove open this coming weekend, so that should help flesh these things out a little bit. They tend to get more interesting as more races happen.
Here's this week's top ten.
1. Gary Stuhler, 11 points. No points for Gary this week.
2. Gregg Satterlee*, 10 points. Gregg had a big fat goose egg, too.
3. Jason Covert*, 7 points. Jason bat .000 this past weekend.
4. Kenny Moreland, 6 points. Kenny was an 0fer, too.
5. Jeff Rine*, 5 points. Jeff picked up the win at Port Royal.
5. Matt Cosner, 5 points. Matt was scoreless for the weekend.
5. Coleby Frye, 5 points. Coleby finished P5 at Port Royal.
8. Devin Friese, 4 points. Devin ran second at Port Royal.
8. Mike Lupfer, 4 points. Mike was held scoreless this week.
10. Tanner Horst, 3 points. Tanner had a zero for the weekend as well.
10. Rick Singleton, 3 points. Rick ran third at Port Royal Saturday.
And that's the top ten, well, eleven, because of ties. I'm sure that'll work itself out in the next few weeks, as basically all the tracks open. and there are some specials coming too, and their increased point totals tend to create some pretty big swings in these standings.
If you're dude for a super late model fix, Bedford, Port Royal, and Selinsrgove all have super late models on the card this week.
See ya next Monday.