Super DIRT Week Moves to Oswego
Car CountsI expect the overall car count to be UP this year. Mainly because every crate sportsman on the planet will be there. Big block modifieds will most likely hold what they had last year, maybe a handful more or less...although I wouldn't mind seeing the number be much larger. It still takes a lot to prepare a SDW car no doubt, and drivers still may be a little cautious with how this year will go.
- Utica-Rome has a RoC Modified race on Tuesday along with the Empire 360 Super Sprints.
- Wednesday brings the 358 modifieds and sportsman modifieds to Weedsport.
- Thursday they are back in action at Brewerton for the 24th annual Hurricane 100.
- If you don't plan on coming for the Camping World Friday Night Lights at the "Steel Palace," you can visit the Five Mile Point Speedway in Kirkwood, NY for a 45 lap $5000 to win small block/big block race.
- And on Saturday the Craftsman World of Outlaws Sprint Cars are in action at Fulton along with the big block modified "Win and You're In" show for the 41st starting spot at Oswego.
- If sprints aren't your thing, then after the 358 race at Oswego, you can hustle down to the I-88 Speedway in Afton, NY for Brett Deyo's Short Track SuperNationals which is 50 laps and $5000 to win.