TDN

TDN

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The TDN Weekly Super Late Model Power Poll: Week 8


Hey there people, sorry for the delay until Tuesday for the update this week. I had something come up and I didn't have the time necessary to do it yesterday. So I'm doing it today. As evidenced by the picture up on top, it's pretty evident that Max Blair might end up running away with this thing, but in reality, it's not necessarily as solid as as you'd think, especially if a few weeks like this happen....

So about this week. Bedford, and Port Royal had the week off. Everybody else I score ran, including Lernerville on Friday, where I put my special scoring deal in use. Roaring Knob again had the lackluster results, as I could only find the who the winner was (and I found that on Tim Senic's Facebook page) because the brain trust there clearly doesn't particularly care about updating their information.

Anyways, let's get to the scores.

1. Max Blair***, 37 points. Max's point came from his fifth at Eriez Sunday. As far as I know, he didn't race anywhere else this weekend. Walt Wimer says he saw Max and Rob chilling in the crowd at the Firecracker.

2. Jared Miley***, 33 points. Jared's points this week came from the show up points for making the show Friday night at Lernerville. In non-scoring action, he got a 25th on Saturday afternoon and a 19th on Saturday night. 

3. Russ King, 30 points. Russ points came from his fifth on Friday night at Lernerville. In non scoring action, he ran 16th on Saturday afternoon and 18th on Saturday night.

4. Jeff Rine***, 27 points. Jeff's points this week came from a win at Selinsgrove Saturday. I didn't see his name in any other results this weekend.

5. Alex Ferree***, 25 points. Alex didn't score any points this week. He had a rather rough weekend at Lernerville, only making the show Saturday night on a provisional.

6. Dylan Yoder**, 23 points. Dylan didn't score any points this weekend. Only place I saw his name in any results was Selinsgrove on Saturday, where he got a ninth.

7. Mike Blose**, 22 points. Mike won at Marion Center Saturday for his points. I didn't see his name in any other results this weekend.

7. Rob Blair**, 22 points. Rob's points came from a win at Eriez Sunday. He didn't race anywhere else, as I said with max, apparently they were at Lernerville being fans the rest of the weekend.

9. Michael Lake**, 18 points. Mike didn't score any points this weekend, unless he scored some Saturday at Roaring Knob, which is pretty likely. If they actually update their results and he is deserving of points, I'll update his total. He ran Friday at Lernerville, but didn't make the show and scratched the rest of the weekend.

9. Joe Martin*, 18 points. Joe didn't score any points this week. He also attempted Lernerville Friday. He had a rough night, tearing the car up. He scratched the rest of the weekend.

And that's the first ten names on my list this week. Come back next week to see what happens after this coming weekend's action. I'd also like to offer my condolences to the Johnson family on the loss of Bucky. May he rest in peace.

See ya next Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment