Ah, the most wonderful time of the year, next to the Knoxville Nationals, World 100, Super DIRT Week and the World Finals, is here at last!
It's time to put away petty grievances ,(the guy that put you into the wall, the official that failed you in tech, and being forced to wear a Donny Schatz tshirt because you lost a TDN bet one night), and have a peaceful time spent with loved ones! We hope you enjoy opening up ties that nobody will ever see you in, socks, and all sorts of stuff that'll be put in your closet and never brought out.
And we really hope you enjoy getting your favorite driver tshirts and hoodies, race tickets, and maybe for some of you, a new chassis or engine!
So with that being said, it's time to reveal our Christmas wish list for 2014.
Please bring us as much of you can of the following!
The Staff at TDN!
- Bottles of wine from Abreu Vineyards, and a Chili Bowl win for Rico, but the wine is definitely a "gotta have"
- More Donny Schatz Late Model Appearances in 2015
- A successful return to full time WoO Late Model action for Josh Richards
- A successful launch of local audio broadcasts for us
- An autographed Danny Johnson walking stick
- A few WoO Sprint starts for Stew Friesen in a fast car
- One of those "Bloomquist/Sweet" Window nets
- More Super Late Model Appearances for Rodney Sanders in 2015
- For Renegade and ASCoC Sprints to have fantastic shows in 2015 and have healthy car counts and fan support
- Likewise for SDS/Roc/and STSS in Modified land
- A Dale Blaney win at the Kings Royal
- A hug for David Gravel and Stevie Smith
- A second date for WoO Sprints at Lernerville
- An SDS tour race at Lernerville or Sharon
- A great showing for Brandon Matus in the Chili Bowl
- A great year for our faithful sponsors!
- A 410 Sprint win for AJ Flick, he was so close in 2014!
- Some media credentials for our contributors at the central PA tracks
- A WoO LM win for Chub Frank
- A successful launch for the NSL (National Sprint League)
- A contract for a LIVE TV showing of Knoxville Nats, World 100, or World Finals, and on a station that all of us have at least!
- For our fans to get to the track as often as they can, unhampered by rain or cancellations, and for those fans to build great memories and introduce as many new fans to the sport as they can!
We hope you have a terrific holiday season! Please don't drink and drive, and if you're travelling to and from, please be careful, and enjoy the time with family and friends.
So from all of us to all of you, MERRY CHRISTMAS DIRT NATION!
May all your wishes come true,