- 92 race schedule has been released featuring 52 different tracks across 24 states and three Canadian provinces. The season will kick off at Volusia Speedway in Barberville, Florida on February 14th.
- Here is the link to the 2014 tour schedule http://www.woosprint.com/schedule/2014-schedule
- The King Steve Kinser is making his final attempt at achieving his 21st series crown in 2014. Beginning in 2015 Kinser will only run select races across the country.
- Kasey Kahne Racing has added the No. 49 of Brad Sweet to it's WoO stable for the upcoming season.
- Sweet will run the entire tour next season. His most prominent victory came last summer when he topped the field of cars at the King's Royal at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio.
- Four-time series champion Chad Kemenah is returning to the series full-time in 2014. 360 sprint car standout Wayne Johnson has abandoned all 360 racing next season and will make his first attempt at following the ASCoC.
- They will join Dale Blaney, Tim Shaffer, and Cap Henry. It is still uncertain of Danny Holtgraver and Caleb Helms, and Trey Gustin's plans as of now, but look for them to run major portions of the 2014 schedule at the very least.
- Their 2014 campaign schedule has been released. The season will kick off on February 7th at Screven Motor Speedway in Sylvania, Georgia. The entirety of the schedule features 44 races at 32 total tracks across 21 different states and Canada.
- Here is a link to the 2014 tour schedule http://www.woolms.com/schedule/2014-schedule
- Their 2014 season schedule has also been released. The LOLMDS has over 55 race nights set in stone stretching across 19 states at 31 different venues
- Here is a link to their 2014 tour schedule http://www.lucasdirt.com/schedule/tour-schedule/
- The NDRL has released their 2014 racing plans, with a few additions still possible. As of now, the National Dirt Racing League will feature 32 race nights across 10 states at 15 different race facilities.
- Here is a link to their 2014 racing schedule http://www.thendrl.com/schedule.html
- A number of drivers have also announced their intentions of following the full NDRL tour
- John Blankenship, Steve Francis, Johnathan Davenport, Mason Ziegler, and William Thomas have made plans to follow the series full-time in 2014
- Billy Moyer, Brian Birkhofer, Jason Feger, and others followed the series in 2013 and are likely to be found back there again next season.
|This hot ride will be piloted by Shane Stewart and owned by |
the newly formed duo of Kyle Larson and Justin Marks.
|Billy Moyer's 2014 skin.|